Saturday, March 29, 2008

EAT FRESH - Wonderful Winter


This is my entry for EAT FRESH - Wonderful Winter which is being hosted by Meeta.
Here is what's in my grocery bag from Denver, Colorado.
I usually shop at H Mart which is an Asian market, and has a huge variety of vegetables especially Indian veggies compared to the local grocery store, and far more cheaper too.
The Farmer''s markets don't start until summer here, so I make do with H Mart.
I have red pumpkin, green mango, broccoli florets, carrots, french beans, cucumber, cabbage, green plantains, and white pumpkin in my picture. I'm bummed I have could not get curry leaves, there is some kind of curry leaf crisis, hopefully we will get some soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks tastefully health, great share!

Kari said...

Just found your blog on accident and I will be following it! The food looks mouthwatering & reminds me of what I ate when I lived there.